Table of Content:
- Importance of Normal House Front Elevation Designs
- Types of House Front Elevation Designs
- Brick-Styled Normal House Front Elevation Designs
- Single Floor Bungalow Normal House Front Elevation Designs
- Villa-style House Elevation Design
- Normal House Front Elevation Designs With Stone
- Wooden Normal House Front Elevation Designs
- 3D House Elevation Design
- Simple Style Normal House Front Elevation Designs
- Maroon and Cream
- White and Yellow
The house elevation design refers to the architectural sketches that reflect how the home will look from certain angles. People in India specifically look for normal house front elevation designs because they make the home look more visually appealing.
Location and weather conditions are two most important aspects if considering a front elevation design. Keep reading to understand the importance as well as kinds of modern normal house front elevation designs.
Importance of Normal House Front Elevation Designs
Well-planned house-front elevation designs are a win-win deal as they increase a property’s worth, provide sufficient sunlight and prevent excessive noise while minimizing energy consumption.
While you might not know, the home's exterior plays an important role in telling what kind of personality the owner possesses. Perhaps that's why homeowners spend a lot of energy making their exteriors as stunning as possible.
Listed below are various styles of normal house front elevation designs.
1. Contemporary: This style consists of asymmetrical features and geometry like landscaping, large windows, and dramatically angled roofs.
2. Modern: Modern house front elevation designs aid in improving the appearance and value of a home as they are built based on the latest trends and technology.
3. Traditional Indian: The Kerala-style home reflects the rich traditional culture. They mostly have wooden elements and roof tiles.
4. European Style: Homes that feature an architectural style combining two materials, like stone or brick. They look splendid, with large windows, doors, and arched entryways.
5. Combinations: You can combine different house elevation styles to design your home, single, two-storey, sloping roof, or terrace.
Types of House Front Elevation Designs
There are four types of house front elevation designs.
1. Front Elevation: The exterior portion of the property is known as the front elevation. It also includes the main entrance door, front porch, and windows.
2. Rear Elevation: The role of the rear elevation is to help check the spaces behind the house, like gardens and parking areas.
3. Side Elevation: The elevation created by a wall that cannot be considered a front or rear wall is known as the side elevation. It helps in understanding the depth and other features of the property.
4. Split Elevation: The elevation where the property floor is staggered, like short stairs or ramps, is known as the split elevation.
Modern Normal House Front Elevation Designs
1. Brick-Styled Normal House Front Elevation Designs
Brick is one of the best low-cost normal house front elevation designs. This type of house elevation design reflects subtle red hues because the reddish-brown hues, rough texture, and elegant design of brick and glass facades contribute to the vintage vibe with a modern twist.
2. Single Floor Bungalow Normal House Front Elevation Designs
Ground floor normal house front elevation designs for a bungalow include a verandah or balcony, garden space, and tile work. It will have a stimulating effect. In order to give your bungalow elevation a rustic look, one can also install a sloped roof.
3. Villa-Style House Elevation Design
Many people in India dream of owning a lavish villa, but they also know it is a big financial commitment. So, good normal house front elevation designs give them a better perspective before making significant financial decisions.
If you are looking for some villa ideas, you can include a seating balcony, patio, and garden area in your villa-style home.
4. Normal House Front Elevation Designs With Stone
If you are looking online for some double-floor normal house front elevation designs, we've found the perfect one for you!
If you want something natural and attractive, go for stone cladding on a double floor with normal house front elevation designs. There are various elevation designs available - ranging from classic gray to sandstone effect.
5. Wooden Normal House Front Elevation Designs
The reddish-brown panels are amazing for single-floor normal house front elevation designs. You can elevate the charm of your home with a wooden normal house front elevation design.
6. 3D House Elevation Design
3D normal house front elevation designs are a good option as it builds a clear connection between the building and the elevation. But any changes made in the 3D house elevation design should also be reflected in the design plans. It is because elevation preparations are done before starting with the home’s construction.
7. Simple Style Normal House Front Elevation Designs
This is a perfect option if you are low on budget and want single-floor normal house front elevation designs. Most people in India tend to make their home look like everyone else's on the block. But you can make your home look special by keeping it simple, as it is bound to have an extra curb appeal. Furthermore, the simple styled, single floor & low budget normal house front elevation designs are easy to implement.
Best Normal House Front Elevation Designs Color Combinations
1. Maroon and Cream
For single-floor normal house front elevation designs, maroon and cream are the most popular color choices. But don't paint the entire front of the house in maroon; instead, divide the front elevation design into two halves and paint the upper half maroon and the lower half cream.
2. White and Yellow
The specialty of yellow is that it can make your home look more welcoming and lively. This normal house front elevation design looks fabulous when combined with white.
Most people in India dream of building a home with a unique design and want their home to stand out. Depending on the size of the plot, you can get a modern house elevation design prepared from an architect. Remember to not choose a flat roof if you live in a very cold location as it might get exposed to a lot of rain and might have water drainage issues.
Suggested Read: A Beginner’s Guide To Measure Sq Footage Of A House