Table of Content:
- Living Room Corner Decor #1: Floor-To-Ceiling Corner Shelf
- Living Room Corner Decor #2: L-Shaped Shelf For Living Room Corner Decor
- Living Room Corner Decor #3: Wall-Mounted Panel-Type Corner Shelf
- Living Room Corner Decor #4: Five Tier Zig-Zag Wall Mounted Corner Shelf
- Living Room Corner Decor #5: Plain Floating Wall Mounted Corner Shelf
- Living Room Corner Decor #6: Boho Style Rustic Wall Corner Shelf
- Living Room Corner Decor #7: Cubicle Farm Shelves For Living Room Corner Decor
The corners of a house is one of the neglected areas. But, the truth is, when you decorate any corner of your home, it impacts instantly. While there are numerous ways to fill an empty corner space, you can try using living room corner decor pieces like a corner shelf.
Here are a few benefits of having corner shelves as a part of your living room decor:
- It helps you store things and display souvenirs
- It adds an element of interest and personal touch to your space
- It is easy to install in any corner of your home and any room
- It comes in various sizes, shapes, and colours.
Keep reading to know how you can use a shelf-style corner showpiece for living rooms in different styles.
Best Corner Shelves For Living Room Corner Decor
1. Floor-To-Ceiling Corner Shelf
If you have an empty corner in your room, this drawing room corner design can make your room look better instantly. You can use this shelf for your bedroom too.
Here’s why you can give this shelf a try:
- It is great when you want to use a corner optimally
- It has multiple shelves that can accommodate books and magazines
- It makes the space very inviting and warm
- It looks elegant yet chic
- It is a perfect spot to display decorative too
The floor-to-ceiling corner showpiece for the living room generally costs between INR 2000 to 15,000.
2. L-Shaped Shelf For Living Room Corner Decor
If you have an empty wall, this is one of the corner decoration ideas you can try. It looks minimalistic and gets installed at a 90 degrees angle. It can be made of any material that matches the rest of your decor.
Here are the benefits of trying this living room corner decor out:
It is customised as per your requirements
It makes the room look neat
It has a cohesive appearance
It is narrow on one end and deep on the other
It adds personality to your room decor
3. Wall-Mounted Panel-Type Corner Shelf
You can go for this drawing room corner decoration if you want a shelf that’ll become the focal point of the room. It looks good even if you have a study table or a workstation in the corner of the room.
The advantages of this living room corner decor are:
- It stands out against the accent coloured walls
- It has greater storage space
- It gives you space to place your decorative
- It looks elegant and modern
The cost of a wall-mounted panel-type corner shelf ranges between INR 600 to 2,000.
4. Five Tier Zig-Zag Wall Mounted Corner Shelf
This shelf acts as a corner showpiece for the living room that looks sleek and unique. You can use it as a spot to place your plants too in your living. It makes an appropriate choice for unused corners.
Here is what makes this shelf a go-to choice:
- It is very versatile and looks great in rustic rooms
- It can also be used alternatively as a nightstand in the bedroom
- It is pretty easy to install
- It is really simple to DIY (Do It Yourself) this shelf
The five tier zig-zag wall mounted corner shelf generally costs between INR 800 to 8000.`
Also Read: Quick & Easy Home Designing Tips
5. Plain Floating Wall Mounted Corner Shelf
It is one of the corner decoration ideas for the living room that looks attractive.
This type of living room corner decor gives you space for every decor option you like. Here are a few benefits of choosing this corner shelf design:
- It comes in more than two colour options
- It can hold everything from small plants, books, plants, or design motifs
- It is easy to DIY and build this shelf
The cost of a plain floating wall mounted corner shelf generally ranges between INR 1000 to 5000.
6. Boho Style Rustic Wall Corner Shelf
This is one of the small corner decor ideas that look beautiful. It looks rustic depending on the colour you pick. It is also suitable for a luxury bedroom or TV units in your bedroom.
Here is what makes this living room corner decor worth a try:
- It is wall mounted and can be hung the way you like
- It is versatile and has a longer shelf
- It can be stacked and becomes a unique design
- It is easy to assemble
7. Cubicle Farm Shelves For Living Room Corner Decor
It is a small corner decor idea that looks adorable. It looks great in any corner of the house and makes it look aesthetic and unique.
Here are the benefits of using this living room corner decor:
- It is very functional
- It can be used for storage and holding plants
- It hangs onto the partitions covered by the cloth
- It has a distinctive style to it
Choosing a shelf-like showpiece for the living room corner decor will ensure your space looks neat and aesthetic. We hope the list helps you put together a design that is welcoming, warm and brings a new perspective to your home!
Suggested Read: How To Amp Up Your Home Interiors With Mirrors