Be the part of clicbrics team
Position – QA.
Experience Required: 3-5Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Working Days: 5 , Sat /Sun Weekly Off
Job Location: Gurgaon (Work from Office profile)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree & equivalent experience in marketing or communications
Clicbrics is on a mission to reinvent the real estate buying and selling process in India. As India’s first online real estate platform to provide buyers with the transparency they need to make a good investment and sellers with the liquidity they need to complete developments reliably, the firm ensures that consumers have a seamless experience as they make the most important purchase of their life. Clicbrics combines expertise in real estate and technology to create a new paradigm for the online real estate marketplace in India.
Skills and knowledge
Applicants will be required to share a portfolio of their work.
Responsibilities & Duties
1. Work on on-page & off-page SEO
2. Work on keyword research, competition analysis, ranking, reporting, etc.
3. Create backlinks for brand
4. Work with the content team and optimize blog posts, pages, and content
5. Work on periodic monitoring, tracking, and reporting of the website performance and
6. Work on content marketing
1. Basic understanding of SEO
2. Knowledge of backlink generations
3. Knowledge of Google sheets and docs
Duration of internship: 4 months
Working days: 5, Sat/Sun weekly off
Stipend: Rs, 10,000/- monthly
Internship Location: Gurgaon (Work from Office profile)
Educational Qualification: A degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field.
At Clicbrics, we’re looking for an experienced and Content Editor. In the content editor
role, you will be in charge of reviewing articles produced by content writers. You will
publish and optimize readership of the organization’s marketing and product content.
Success in this position will be demonstrated by producing attractive content that
increases reader and customer engagement with the company’s products and services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Proofreads and edits the work of content writers
• Ensures the team’s tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Fact checks and verifies information and research
• Manages and updates social media accounts and websites
• Contributes new ideas for future publications
• Monitors user engagement, web traffic, and other KPIs
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an editor, or similar position
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and publishing tools
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledgeable about various social media platforms and SEO
• Team player
• Highly organized
Job Location: Gurgaon
Working days: 5
Primary Responsibilities –
Experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, SQL
Exposure in Tools Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Github, SVN
Clicbrics is looking for an experienced SEO Head to join our growing Marketing team. This is a
hands-on role, and the ideal candidate has strong experience planning, implementing, and
managing an overall SEO strategy. Duties include web marketing, web analytics, content strategy
planning, link building and keyword strategy in the highly competitive real estate marketplace.
This will also include recommendations and solutions for technical issues like indexing, site
speed and URL/site architecture. SEO Head will also be required to complete all higher level
assigned tasks with the appropriate time frames, he should be able to teach and train other team
● Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations including but not limited to:
○ Keyword research and development of organic keyword lists
○ Content optimization
○ Link building and outreach efforts
○ Site architecture & page load speed consulting
○ Site Migrations and Redesigns
● Perform on and off page technical SEO audits and competitor analysis
● Strategizing marketing plan initiatives and handling reporting of entire digital marketing
● Build and maintain strategic partnerships for content promotion and link opportunities
● Track, analyze, and optimize campaign performance based on KPIs
● Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions
● Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
● Develop and implement SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong
● Keep websites relevant with the latest SEO digital marketing trends and best practices
● Maintain a clearly defined SEO roadmap, defined SEO KPIs, content strategy, and
processes to drive content SEO
● Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and
indexability, broken links, etc.
● Perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization that outperforms the competition
● Develop and implement a scalable link building strategy
● Reduce errors on Google Search console and all sites' overall bounce rate
● Manage content lifecycle workflow for assigned content types from creation through
approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation, and maintenance.
● Providing regular updates about SEO strategies, past and present results, and targets
assigned or achieved each month or quarter to company Senior management.
● 6+ years of experience as an SEO Head or Digital Marketing similar role
● Proven experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
● Familiarity with SEO best practices, keyword research and web analytics tools
● Proficiency in large scale seo initiatives
● Proven experience in profitably driving high-volume organic customer acquisition
● In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods
● Experience with professional analytics tools
● Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex
● Expertise with Microsoft Excel is a must.
● Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on
● Extremely self-motivated with a strong work ethic
● Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Job Location: Gurgaon
Working days: 5
1.Responsible for all sales & marketing activities (Direct & Channel Sales for Promoting Residential Sales)
2.Direct sales activities (inbound as well as outbound)
3.Event / expo participations for sales and brand visibility (Advt & promotion activities)
4.Prospect clients through calling , email and offs - site meetings (where applicable)
5.Sign - ups to achieve monthly targets
6.Developing & nurturing a strong channels (existing and new channel partners relationship)
7.Demonstrate highest quality of customer satisfaction
8.Nurture relationships with existing clients to generate referral business
9.Manage sales operations (day - to - day sales operations)
10.Formulating weekly / monthly sales plan & implementing sales strategy
11.Manage sales documentation , customer data & MIS
1.Pleasant personality, confident and well - spoken individual.
2.Very well organized
3.Excellent written and spoken communication. Ability to communicate very well.
4.Dedicated and hardworking individual with a passion and commitment to succeed, and attention to detail.
5.Experience with Real estate will be an added plus , but candidates from Insurance background is also preferred.
6.Freshers with good communication skills and ready for selling Real Estate projects is also preferred.
At Clicbrics, we’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to
do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing
campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day
marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing
needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want
to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific
objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support
and driving collaboration
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best
practices to build successful strategies
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract
key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with
formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative
direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications,
including print, digital, and video assets
• Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer
lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget
guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing
additional sales support
• Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer
conversions, and generate more qualified leads
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and
analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with
senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
• Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
• Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
Job Location: Gurgaon
Working days: 5
As a Visualizer and Graphic Designer, you must be able to generate ideas and concepts to a brief and / or requirement, prepare design plans, and execute them. You should also be able to work with teams for implementation of designs. Requirements may include illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills. You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video design software.
Design and create overall look and feel for motion graphics projects.
Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
Work as part of a team with copywriters
Requirements and responsibilities:
Must have excellent aesthetic sense
Understand creative briefs, prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Visualize look and feel for projects in line with the brief and as per brand guidelines.
Create images and designs in line with design and communication objectives.
Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
Work as part of a team with instructional designers, copywriters, motion graphic artists, animators etc.
Work with a wide range of media and software.
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
Up to date knowledge in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, and adobe video tools etc.
Highly proficient in all design aspects.
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Proven graphic / video designing experience. Experience – 2-5 Years
A bachelor's degree with graphic/visual design background