Table of Contents
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #1: Advantages of Using Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh Portal
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #2: Overview Of Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #3: Information Required For Accessing Chhattisgarh Naksha
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #4: How Many Districts Are Available On Bhunaksha CG Portal?
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #5: How To Check Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh ?
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #6: Extract Bhu Naksha With Bhunaksha CG Portal
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #7: Extract Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh On Bhumi Naksha Chhattisgarh App
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #8: Main Features Of Bhunaksha CG App
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #9: How To Determine The Real Owner Of The Land?
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #10: What Are The Two Reports You Can Get From Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh’s Portal?
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #11: How To Find The Khasra Map Report Using Bhu Naksha Chattisgarh’s Portal?
- Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh #12: How To Find The Khasra Details Report Using Bhu Naksha Chattisgarh’s Portal?
The words “Bhu Naksha '' consists of two words, Bhu and Naksha that have separate meanings to them. Bhu is a Hindi word for land and Naksha is a Hindi word for map. When written together, it means, land map. The Government of Chhattisgarh provides a facility to check the Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh (also known as CG ka naksha) in just a few clicks.
If you want to download your land or farm’s map, try using the bhunaksha CG website.
Advantages of Using Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh Portal
Bhu Naksha Chhatisgraph portal gives you access to land records of Chhattisgarh. There are several benefits of using the bhunaksha CG web portal:
- It allows all citizens to download crucial land-related information on the go.
- It omits the need to physically go to the revenue office of Chattisgarh to get Bhu Naksha.
- It reduces fraud in the industry.
- It has a user-friendly user interface.
- It is an easy-to-use portal that even someone less technologically adept can use.
- It saves time and effort for people.
- It shows the well-defined size of the plot or land with boundaries.
- It reduces the possibility of land disputes in Chhattisgarh.
Not many residents of Chhattisgarh know about Chhattisgarh Bhu Naksha, online. They do not use this resource to their advantage due to a lack of information on it.
Read further to understand more about its process in this blog:
Overview Of Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department has set up this facility that showcases the ownership of land using a map. The main beneficiaries of this website are the people residing in Chhattisgarh.
- The Bhunaksha CG portal is an independent platform which is created by the National Informatics Centre.
- CG ka Naksha is available on the portal which has the records of the plots and properties in Chhattisgarh.
- This portal has Bhu Nakshas of all the districts of Chhattisgarh.
- The lands or plots are digitised and updated on the portal for the citizens to access this information easily.
- This gives a chance to buyers to cross-check all the details of the plots before buying the plot.
- The portal gives you access to details like Khasra Vivran, and Khasra Naksha of the plot or land.
Information Required For Accessing Chhattisgarh Naksha
- Name of the district
- Name of the tehsil
- Name of RI (Revenue Inspector)
- Name of village
How Many Districts Are Available On Bhunaksha CG Portal?
Bhu Naksha for all 27 districts of Chhattisgarh is available online. The districts are:
- Baloda Bazar
How To Check Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh?
You can check and extract Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh online in two ways. You can use:
- CG Naksha Portal
- CG Naksha App
Extract Bhu Naksha With Bhunaksha CG Portal
You can check and extract the Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh using the below steps:
Step 1: Open the official website of Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh.
Step 2: Select the district from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the tehsil from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Select the RI from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Select village from the drop-down menu.
Step 6: Zoom in to get a close view of the map.
Step 7: Click on the plot number on the map to check the area, its Khasra number, and the rest of the details.
You can get all this information in less than ten steps which is way better than going to the Revenue department. Isn't it?
This is how you can extract Chhattisgarh Bhu Naksh using the CG Bhulekh naksha Portal.
Extract Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh On Bhumi Naksha Chhattisgarh App
If you do not have the Bhunaksha CG App on your phone, first install the app on your phone with the link. Once you install the app, follow these steps to extract the Bhunaksha from the CG Bhulekh Naksha app:
Step 1: Select the district of the land as per its location.
Step 2: Choose the tehsil of the land as per its location.
Step 3: Select the RI of the land.
Step 4: Choose the village where the land is located.
Step 5: Zoom in & choose the plot number on the map.
Step 6: Check the plot information on the bottom right side of the screen.
Main Features Of Bhunaksha CG App
The Bhunaksha CG app was launched in 2018. It helps you evaluate land maps for any region in Chhattisgarh. The app is also developed by the National Informatics Centre. It gives you access to all the land maps right at the touch of a finger. But here are a few characteristics of the app you should know:
- The signup process for the app is pretty easy and straightforward.
- The app gets installed in a jiffy. It takes less time to open and register on the mobile app.
- The app shows real-time updates on mobile. It is synced with the Bhunaksha website which gives users accurate and up-to-date information.
- It has simple navigation and helps you find the details you need without any hassles.
How To Determine The Real Owner Of The Land?
Use the Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh before you plan to invest in any property in Chhattisgarh. You can confirm the plot owners and everything about the plot’s information like plot size, ownership of the plot, its area, and the Khasra number.
It remains a credible source of information that is available publicly. This is exactly how you can determine the real owner of the land.
What Are The Two Reports You Can Get From Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh’s Portal?
Once you have access to the reports from the Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh portal, you get access to two reports:
- Khasra Naksha
- Khasra Vivran
How To Find The Khasra Map Report Using Bhu Naksha Chattisgarh’s Portal?
You can find the Khasra Naksha using the Chhattisgarh Bhu Naksha portal in just a few clicks. You can use these five steps to check it:
Step 1: Open the official Bhunaksha CG website.
Step 2: Choose the district, tehsil, RI, and village using the steps mentioned in "Extract Bhu Naksha With Bhunaksha CG Portal".
Step 3: Select the option of Khasra Naksha in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 4: Click on “Show Report”. It opens a PDF file of the Khasra Map.
Step 5: You can download the report by clicking the download button on the pdf.
How To Find The Khasra Details Report Using Bhu Naksha Chattisgarh’s Portal?
You can see that the second report is Khasra Details. You can access it using the Chhattisgarh Bhu Naksha portal in a few taps. You can use these five steps to check it:
Step 1: Use the official Bhunaksha CG website to check the Khasra details.
Step 2: Choose the district, tehsil, RI, and village to find out details of the land.
Step 3: Select the option of Khasra Vivaran in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 4: Click on the words “Show Report”. It gives you the option to access two reports.
Step 5: Go through all the details of it.
Step 6: You can download the report by clicking on “Download PDF file in the report”.
This is how you extract the Khasra details using the Bhunaksha Chhattisgarh portal.
Bhu Naksha Chhattisgarh enables you to ensure that the property you are buying in Chhattisgarh is correct. It gives you access to Chhattisgarh naksha and all the information you need to verify whether your seller is conveying accurate information or not. We hope this article helped you understand the process of extracting the Chhattisgarh Bhu Naksha data quickly.
If you have made up your mind to purchase a property in a different state like Chhattisgarh, ensure you use public portals Bhu Naksha. Keep bhumi naksha Chhattisgarh handy!