If any of the regions near the capital city Delhi that has developed tremendously in the last couple of years, Gurgaon and Noida top the chart. Both are equally popular on the grounds of the real estate investment. Noida today is regarded as a well-planned city and also the best in Asia.
Gurgaon has developed equally while accommodating a vast number of luxury residential property in Gurugram. Both Noida and Gurgaon have an impressive amount of IT companies and shopping complexes. As a result, these cities have attracted end users as well as investors. Along with the rapid development, property prices have seen a steep rise in both the cities. Which one is better out of the two is often a debatable topic. While Gurgaon is at par with top global towns, Noida has earned its reputation for its organized plan. The latter has considerably more open spaces and better infrastructure as compared to Gurgaon. However, most of the MNCs, ITs, ITEs are in Gurgaon. With such variation in development, let's find out what makes people prefer one city over the other.
- It's fair enough to consider both cities as competitors of each other when it comes to development. The Developers at both the cities have been actively building new infrastructures such as skyscrapers, luxury properties, metro-rails, transport facilities, shopping, entertainment and more. While the development of apartment in Noida is witnessing to be a home for a large number of Indian and International companies, it is Gurgaon that has become the preferred destination for fifty percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Noida is better planned with wider roads, water treatment and supply, better road transport and residential facilities in different sectors. Noida is well known for its better town management. The residential properties are surrounded by flyovers, wide roads, and underpasses. Noida has more parks, and all are well maintained compared to Gurgaon.
- On the other hand, Gurgaon is popular for its entertainment, restaurants, and pubs. It caters more in the form of nightlife than that in Noida. The shopping malls are more in Gurgaon. The Developers are focusing more in Gurgaon for the development of luxury and ultra-luxury projects.
- Gurgaon is on its way of becoming a leader in health-care tourism. Hence, health-care projects in Gurgaon are many with more number of leading health-care practitioners. Noida also has the presence of renowned hospitals including Fortis, Max health, Apollo, etc. Noida's educational infrastructure is bigger with the institutes such as Amity, UP Technical University, MTU and many other technical and B-schools.
- Noida is a preferred choice for affordable housing whereas Gurgaon is the hub of jobs. Job opportunities are comparatively more in Gurgaon. This fact directly benefits the people who are expecting to earn from the rental income. With Gurgaon having a massive population of office goers, the demand for rented homes is also high. To invest and earn from rental income, popular areas in Gurgaon are sector 41, 48, 49, 50, 53, 54, 57. Noida has lower rental income with sector 15A, 19, 27, 41, 50 as the preferred areas.