Under the Uttar Pradesh Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973 Lucknow Development Authority was established in the year 1974. Since Lucknow has secured its position under the Smart Cities Mission in India it has not stopped right there but is venturing into sectors like manufacturing, commercial and advanced infrastructure. All the planning and development activities of the urban areas of Lucknow are done by Lucknow Development Authority.
Working for Lucknow Development Authority
Many top scientists, researchers, engineers, and planners work for Lucknow Development Authority on various developmental projects with respect to infrastructure, usage of the land, and healthcare in Lucknow.
What major areas does LDA cover?
1. Sectors like water supply, sewerage, sanitation, transportation, and solid waste management are the major sectors where LDA focuses on improvement.
2. For the urban development of Lucknow, LDA has been working with Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
3. It has now become important for residential and commercial units to get their layout plans approved by the Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) to get electricity connections for the units.
The result reflected upon Lucknow due to LDA
Lucknow Development Authority has been reworking and renovating various public spaces. With the introduction of LDA many new offices, multiplex, schools, plots, and commercial buildings have been renovated. Such an example of public place development would be Ambedkar Railly Sthal.
New Lucknow Plot Scheme 2022 LDA
In the Lucknow Development Plan 2022, a new scheme has been proposed for people who wish to buy their dream homes. Buying the house of your dream can be very difficult, but under the LDA Housing Development Scheme, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and LDA Department will provide homes at low prices. Let us read about the new scheme in depth.
LDA Basant Kunj Yojana 2022
Living in a new home is a dream of many but they fail to achieve it due to an increase in land rates. People belonging to middle-class families now have the opportunity to buy the home of their dream.
The Lucknow Development Authority has started a scheme known as ‘Lucknow Awas Yojana’ for those who can not afford to buy homes at high prices. With the New Plot Scheme, eligible beneficiaries can make dreams come true by taking support from the government.
To avail, the housing services from Lucknow Development Authority have now opened their online web portal.
Eligibility for LDA Housing Scheme Criteria
1. A person applying for Lucknow Development Authority- Lucknow Lottery should be 18 years or above.
2. The annual income should be no less than Rs 3 Lakh.
3. It is mandatory that every application should be bonafide.
4. The income certificate of every candidate must be submitted.
5. People applying for this scheme should have a valid permanent address in Lucknow city.
6. A candidate will not be eligible to apply if they do not hold a PAN Card.
7. To apply for this scheme a candidate must possess a valid Aadhaar Card, if they failed to provide one the application will be rejected.
Criteria to apply for Lucknow LDA Residential Scheme
1. Visit the online portal of the LDA Housing Scheme
2. After reaching the home page, click on New Residential Plans
3. Choose the option ‘Purchase New Boucher’
4. Enter the required serial number
5. Download the advertisement brochure
6. After reading scroll down the brochure till the end of the document
7. Now, candidates can check the sample application form
Lucknow Housing Scheme 2022- Online Application Form
1. Candidates can visit the official website and take the printout of the LDA Housing Registration Form.
2. Select the name of the scheme, sub-plan name, and mode of payment.
3. Enter the information about the applicant’s name> father/husband’s name> postal address.
4. Choose the correct Pin Code, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, and Category.
5. After filling out the above-mentioned points, enter the Aadhar number, PAN Card Number, Income details, Registration amount (to be filled in digits), and preferred bank account details.
6. Under the name and relation of the heir, enter the required personal details with the designated heir and then fill in the contact information (applicant’s mobile number and email).
7. After reading the declaration, fill in the place, date, and signature.
With the application form, attach all the required documents and submit them to the concerned authorities.
Result- LDA Basant Kunj Lottery Result 2022
1. LDA Plot lottery results will be available on the official website of the LDA portal.
2. Visit the official website link.
3. Click on the lottery result link.
4. Choose the selected candidate's final list and check if the given name exists on the list.