Table of Content:
- Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme: Overview
- Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme: Features
- Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme: Eligibility
- Payment Schedule And Charges For Greater Noida
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Application Process
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Bidding Process
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Application Payment Process
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Allotment Process
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme: Plot Surrendering Process
Greater Noida is one of the most well-developed cities of Uttar Pradesh and is one of the buzzing destinations for real estate investments - owing to the industrial developments in the region. Moreover, the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) recently launched the Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme to allot residential plots through e-auction on 20th January 2023 - a week after the GNIDA announced the plot scheme for kiosks and offices/shops.
If you want to find out more details about the Greater Noida Housing Scheme 2023, eligibility, & last date, continue reading this blog!
Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme: Overview
As per the most recent development, the Greater Noida Authority will be putting up a total of 166 plots. The plot sizes available under this scheme are:
739 metre square
500 metre square
357 metre square
350 metre square
220 metre square
200 metre square
162 metre square
Here are the rest of the details you need to know about the Greater Noida Authority's new residential plot scheme:
Commencement date of registration
20th January 2023
Closing date and time of registration
13th February 2023 at 5 PM
Last date to deposit Earnest Money
Deposit and Processing Fee
17th February 2023 at 5 PM
Last date to submit documents
20th February 2023 at 5 PM
Date and time of e-auction
Yet to be announced
Location of plots in Greater Noida
You can check more details about this scheme and its schedule here- www.greaternoidaauthority.in/res_20123
Features For Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme
The salient features of the Greater Noida flat scheme are:
1. Multi-city connectivity
2. Close vicinity to Noida International Airport
3. Well planned city
4. Top-notch amenities
5. Best educational institutions in proximity
Eligibility For Greater Noida Authority Housing Scheme
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Greater Noida Authority's new residential plot scheme are:
1. Anyone in the below-mentioned list can apply for this scheme.
a. Indian citizens older than 18 years
d. Registered co-operative society
You can apply for one or more plots. Make sure to submit each application separately.
2. If you apply on behalf of someone else, ensure you produce the following documents for identification:
a. Aadhaar Card
b. PAN Card
d. Driving Licence
3. If you are an individual whose married and applying for this scheme, ensure the following:
a. Your dependent children or spouse do not have any other independent house, flat, or plot issued by Greater Noida Authority.
b. Your spouse and children dependent on you will be considered a single unit under this scheme.
Produce proof of land acquired by GNIDA or a true certified copy if you have applied under the reserved category.